The 2020 Fall fundraiser is set.
This spring, We will be faced with our biggest fundraising goal ever, as we must raise $60,000 to keep the station operating past June 30th.
While we know our goal is a big number, we also know that the support and love of the WBER listener family, both locally and worldwide, is the absolute best. Listeners will still be to donate online 24 hours a day that week at wber.org.
- We’ll kick the fundraiser off on Monday, May 3, from 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M. with the ’70s versus ’90s theme. Listeners will be able to put their donation towards a song request from one of those decades.
- Tuesday’s theme will be a song from an influential album popular during your high school years versus a popular album during your post-high school/college years.
- Wednesday’s theme is 80’s new wave one-hit wonders versus guilty pleasure songs.
- Thursday’s theme will be a genre battle of Rock/Metal versus Electronic. Listeners will be able to put their donation towards a song from one of these genres.
- On Friday, May 7th, we’ll wrap things up with the final theme all about the lyrics you love in song. Listeners will be able to put their donation towards their favorite song lyrics.
Donations for our spring fundraiser can be made beginning Monday, May 3rd online via credit card, over the phone, and in the U.S. Mail.
Thank you for supporting 90.5 FM WBER, the only station that matters to help us keep broadcasting to the world, allowing us to keep the community connected and giving students an amazing opportunity in radio.